Friday, September 28, 2007

Nose surgery for Tyler

Last week instead of calming down Tyler had to have his deviated septum fixed!!! We found out last Monday what was wrong and they had him in for surgery on friday. The funny part is we went in because of his nose bleeds, but the surgery does not seem to have stopped those. He does say he can breath now.
Anyway, he has decided to keep the bus and fix it up. Not what i would have picked but he is in love with volkswagens. He puts the engine in tommorow. I just hope it actually runs after we put all this money into it!!!!
Life for me and the kids is full and crazy. Topher likes school and loves his friends there. Creedance loves dance, and they both started gymnastics. Today the were kissing each other and hugging each other during class. All the other moms thought it was cute.
T.j. is just a ball of fire. He has to have what he wants when he wants it. He still has a bottle and don't tell anyone but he takes it to bed with him. I really hope this doesn't make me a bad mom, but he needs to be happy atleast twice a day!!!! He is getting use to his foot and can take 4 or 5 steps. though, when we take it off the bottom of his stump is purple. So i have to call and see what they can do about that.
Well that is what has been going on around here.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey! I'm so glad he's starting to walk with it! And I totally still put Aaron to bed with a bottle, too. If we're bad moms then we'll be bad moms together. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I went to high school with Tyler and was in your ward for a while a few years ago. I just came across this blog by accident and recognized you guys:) Your kids are beautiful! I am so sorry to hear about T.j. He is such a cute kid and obviously very strong! My son also has birth defect. It's a rare liver disease called biliary atresia. His blog is www.chucknick.blogspot.com
I just wanted to say hi to you and Tyler and hope you all are doing well!
Marquesa Campbell