Friday, November 2, 2007

Birthday Boy!



Topher turned five today!!!!! I can't believe he is so old. I didn't plan a big party ahead of time like a meant to, but it turned out pretty well anyway!!! Alot of family came and some friends too!!! We did presents and a pinata. Topher loved everything he got and can't fall asleep because he keeps thinking about all the things he gets to play with. He keeps coming out of his room to tell me the order that we will have to play with them in tommorow.



We sort of had a spider man theme this time. Every birthday i let the kids pick out a cake tin and then i bake and decorate them. We borrowed a spider man pan from my friend Liz and so theme began. We couldn't get normal birthday plates they had to be spiderman and the napkins and instead of hats they had face masks. Anyway, i hope everyone had fun.



The kids were pretty good today. We did gymnastics and then we went out to eat at Artic Circle. Some of Toph's friends were there and he was excited. I love my kids but they seem to be growing up way to fast. They are sure fun when they are big but i'm starting to miss that baby stage!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

oh my gosh, did you make that cake!?! Wow!!! Looks like they had a great time!