Monday, December 17, 2007

The Sickness

Today i finally took T.j. and Creedance to the doctor. T.j. was suppose to be going to Shriner's on Thursday for a prosthetic fitting and i wanted to make sure he would be o.k. by then. I thought the kids just had a cold but we couldn't seem to kick it. Creedance started getting a funny rash last night so i was a little worried. I didn't take Topher because he seemed to be feeling a bit better but he could not get rid of the cough that he has. Well the doctor said that they have STREP!!!! I can't believe it! So now we are getting them all on antibiotic and hoping they get better soon. Anyway, I have to get back to helping all the sick kids. Oh Yeah Tyler has it too!!! I'm sure we are going to have a fun week!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey! Thanks so much for the adorable christmas card/picture! Your hair looks soooo cute! Your whole family is just adorable and the kids are growing up so fast! I hope the kids get better soon...what does the rash look like? Aaron has this reeeeally freaky rash that started yesterday and It looks so bad...I can't seem to figure out what it is, and the doctors are all closed today. :(

Jess said...

It was just a regular red bumped rash. She had it under armpit like down to her belly button. i hope aaron is alright rashes are never fun