Monday, June 23, 2008

The House




Well life has been busy lately. We are having a great time being in the new house. The kids seem happy most of the time and even though Tyler is still doing more than he can handle it is starting to feel not so hectic. Of course i'm not so sure i should say that since me and t.j. get to go back to Salt Lake tommorow to hopefully get a new prosthetic. His is to tight, he has ripped off the big toe and the strings that hold it on are falling apart. Anyway i thought I would post this family pic we had taken this weekend. I also thought i would send some pic's of everything when we had finished but hadn't moved in yet!!



The Kitchen



Living room



Master bathroom


boys room

creedance's room


Laundry room.
I can't find the pictures of the master bedroom or the basement. So when i figure out where they went maybe i will post them.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi Jess! Sorry it's taken me soooo long to post a comment! I love your new house! It's so nice! And your new family picture is adorable. You look great! You have such a beautiful little family! Man, I miss you!!!

Tana said...

So cute! congratulations! Tana