Friday, November 20, 2009

Trying to be Thankful( I might need some help)

So this last week was not a very fun one!!! Pearson has his first official cold and he thinks that means some one needs to be holding him at all times, and i mean all times. He has to sleep all night with me. Some nights i am afraid that my arm might fall off!!!! To make things crazier Tyler has been working lots of extra hours this week, he has been out of town most days spent one night away and didn't come home until 1 o'clock last night!
We also had festival of trees on wednesday. I didn't even get a chance to take a picture of creedance in her costume because everything was just to crazy. We did survive and Tyler got to help his mom with Pearson who decided even if the milk was breastmilk he was not going to drink from a bottle. Good thing my mother-in-law is patient!!!!!!
Anyway hopefully Pearson will get better tyler will be home more and the kids can all be happy again. I think we really do need this Thanksgiving break and that is what i am going to be thankful for. Oh wait and i should be thankful for all of my family, even if things are crazy atleast they are mine!!!

2 comments:

Beckie said...

oOh no fun-- my baby got his first cold too- but he's trying to be nice-- poor sad babies!

Emily said...

Hang in there Jess! Wish I could help you out somehow!