Saturday, December 18, 2010

NO Real Excuse!!!

So all the people I know have really good excuses when they don't blog frequently. Me I have no real excuse!!! There are tonz of things i could blog about, I mean I have 4 wonderful children that do things all the time that would be wonderful to blog about!!! My life is always crazy and i have wonderful stories that i could tell about all of the stupid/crazy things i do all of the time! I don't always have a ton a time to get on but i really could do it when the kids are napping and i am suppose to be cleaning but am usally reading a book! So am i going to push myself and blog more? I truthfully hope so, but i know me pretty well and if i can remember that i want to i will but if i fall a little behind in other things or uhmm... lets say i might forget because i'm really bad about things that way, then i will probably slip! But here is for hoping that i can get going again!!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Yes!!! I will be waiting for more posts!! :)

Beckie said...

Yes get to it!! GEEz Slacker!

Kim said...

Agreed! Yay for more posting. You have very photogenic children you know... if you don't have time for words, just put up pictures of them :)

Natalie said...

Hahaha! Welcome back! I've missed you! I agree with Kim, keep those pictures coming! :)

Natalie said...

Hahaha! Welcome back! I've missed you! I agree with Kim, keep those pictures coming! :)