Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Trying to get things done!

I have alot of lists of things i need to get done before the baby gets here!!! I should be writing everything down because I have a tendency when pregnant to forget things! I know i have accomplished alot of it and can't always even remember what it was i have gotten done. Man i hate pregnancy brain.
Most of the time i think i am completly ready for this baby, but then i remember things that i don't have. I have been trying to stock up on diapers, but i just remebered to buy wipes. He has lots of clothes but i have managed to buy a couple more things. This last week i was making up the crib and remembered i only had one sheet. So had to run buy more of those. I did remember to get pacifiers, mostly because i found one of Pearson's old ones when moving around the little boys room. All in all i can't wait for him to arrive!!! I have even painted the room and put up cute monkey decals. And this last weekend i even put up the changing table! I also thought i had gotten all the blankets out and washed until Tyler reminded me that we have lots of blankets that we like to swaddle the babies with so i luckily found most of those and got them washed!
I am pretty sure i have finished up most of my primary work!!! I mean i know things pop up all the time but i have all of the begining of the year stuff done and the talks, scripture, and prayers assigned through June. Hopefully it is enough!!!
I am also trying to get all the things ready for Creedance's birthday and baptism. I can't believe she is going to be 8!!! She won't be baptized until closer to the end of March, which means the baby will be here. She is actually suppose to get baptized the 3rd of March, but with the baby coming on the 2nd I can't really pull it off. We have been shopping for dresses. Sad thing is most of the white dresses we find don't have sleeves, and the ones that do she doesn't like or they really don't fit right. So i think we will be adding sleeves to the dress she likes the most!
I am also toying with potty training Pearson some more, but so far if i even think it he gets diarhea. I think he is mostly ready especially after today when he announced, "I am poopy mommy change me now!!!" Guess we will see what happens with that.
Anyway, i am sure there is more i am trying to get done but of course right now i can't think of it!

1 comment:

Beckie said...

OOH what fun it is!!!! I can't even imagine being in your shoes- good thing you are soo amazing!!!!