Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cree's Birthday/ Valentine's Day

I am to pregnant this year to give Cree a big birthday party so she had two minature parties. We had cake and ice cream over at my parents sunday night. It was just us and the grandparents. Here is the Barbie my mom gave her!Today she got to invite one friend to walk home from school with her. They made the cake and cupcakes all by themselves. Then they did their own makeup. They created their own balloon families too. Somehow i didn't get pictures of this. I think overall she had a good birthday!!! I can't believe how grown up she is getting. Both time she had the hardest time blowing out the candles i guess 8 was to many for her. ..When they did makeup they got the boys too!! There was alot of goofing off with the camera too!

No comments: