Monday, July 2, 2007

Mom's shouldn't get sick

After spending Wednesday thru Friday evening down in Salt Lake, I came home sick!!! I absolutely hate being sick! But as a mother it is ten times worse. My husband tried to help with the kids and all the other stuff mom's have to do, but he got overwhelmed really fast. He had been taking care of the older two kids in the evenings while i was gone, and tried to keep the house clean. But by the time i got home he was ready for me to take over and all i wanted to do was throw up. Thus, are weekend ended up being long and unpleasant, not to mention all of the crying!!! So i think there should be a rule somewhere that says moms cannot get sick.
My time in Salt Lake was fun though. I drove down with my sis, rachel, and my brother, Dave. Oh yeah, and t.j. ! We stayed in the hotel with my aunt and my mom. The next day my mom and me went to shriner's for t.j.'s appointment. The appointment went well, t.j.'s leg is continuing to heal. We did alot of shopping that day and went swimming in the hotel pool that night. The next day me, mom, and t.j. went and picked up my grandpa and his wife from the airport. We did lunch with them and then me and t.j. headed home. And we all now know what happened when we got there!!!!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh, that stinks! I agree, mom's shouldn't get sick. Cause if mom gets sick, it seems like the end of the world isn't too far off!!! Dad's are nice to help, but honestly....they can't handle what we can handle. I love it when they say "wow, hon, how do you do this all day every day?", it's wonderful to hear! I hope you're feeing better now!