Saturday, June 23, 2007

Day with my family

Yesterday we went and played with my family. We went on a walk with my mom and brother. Then my mom offered to take me and the kids to the Tauphus park Funland. The kids loved it! Toph and Creedance went on the Ferris wheel all by themselves. I think they might have been a little scared at first but after the first time around they both had really big smiles on. Creedance did not like the octopus, but Toph thought it was alright. They all loved the merry-go-round. T.j. just smiling and smiling, he didn't want to let go of the horse when the ride was over and i had to pry his hands off the bar. All the kids liked the planes, too. The operator of the planes even let them go for a lot longer than normal.



Later that night grandpa(my dad) took us boating up to blacktail. The kids love to go on boat rides. Well t.j. would have liked it a lot better if he hadn't had to wear his life jacket. Me and Tyler got to go on the tubes with Topher and Cree, then we went just the two of us. Tyler fell off twice, but i hung on. But of course I got really bad whip lash and my neck kills today. The best part of all though was that i got to ski!!!!!!!!!! I got up the very first try. Every year i always worry that i won't be able to get up. I mean having three kids so fast really wears on your body. Anyway, it was a great ski and I'm so glad we got to go.



To finish off the day, grandpa took us all out to sizzler!!!!! It was great and the kids love to be able to pick what they want off the tables and then get ice cream at the end.
What a great day!!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That sounds like such a fun day! I forgot how much fun stuff there is to do in Idaho. And I didn't know that the Tauphus park place was still running! What a blast, now I'm all homesick! And it's great that you got to ski! I still don't know how you do it. Heck, I'm still terrified to go tubing! ;)

Jess said...

Tubing is almost as fun as waterskiing, just make sure you have on a life jacket and there is nothing to be afraid of. Now that you are homesick you will just have to try to visit sometime in the next while.