Friday, January 22, 2010

Cabin





Me and the kids went up to my parents cabin this last weekend. Tyler needed to go to work on monday so he stayed home. I packed up for kids and drove myself up there. My mom, dad, and brother are awesome and played with the kids quite a bit. The kids had glorious time my dad and dave drove the fourwheeler up and down the hill so many times so the kids could sled. They can't wait to go back and do some more sledding. Pearson didn't get to go this time but i'm sure he will get many chances later on.


Topher and T.j. love to attempt to play ping pong. they try to talk everyone into playing with them but can't hit the ball back and forth very well! Creedance loves to color and cook with my mom. They all love watching grandma's movies at the cabin! It was nice to get away for a little while.

2 comments:

Beckie said...

OOOh so nice to get away! Enjoy every minute of it!I just love your family!

Rachel B said...

Yay for you Jess! Although I used to loath going up there as a teenager, I really miss being with the fam and playin' ping pong! Do you remember how good Dad used to be when we would play in the basement of the old cabin? :)