Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jake is Home!

Yes it has been two years! It is hard to believe! I have not been the most faithful letter writer. But i did miss him a ton and am sooooo happy that he is home! I'm glad he was able to serve and hope that he did all the Lord had for him. Anyway, here are a ton of pictures from the airport!!!

The Kids were so excited to show him the sign and look for him through the window!

All of us waiting at the airport!! We are soooo excited!Even Pearson knew something was up he was extra hyper and i had to chase him everywhere. (To be fair my sister-in-law Kim did more chasing of her son than than i did of my son and she is pregnant!)First hug always goes to MOM!!!Then of course DAD!!!Everyone was sooo happy!!
WE are so happy to have him home!!!

1 comment:

Beckie said...

OOh I just love Jake!!! Maybe he still wants to move pipe!!