Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Being behind!

I seem to be doing things lately but they never seem to get done when they should. Was going to make salsa on Monday, ended up making it today!
My favorite one lately was the boys haircuts. Any responsible/good mom would have gotten their haircut before school pictures. Nope i wait for my boys to come home from school the day of school pictures and then get their haircut. I think they look cute now but you think maybe i should have done it before school pics.
I am also late getting all my dance stuff done this year. I picked out some songs on time but decided i wasn't going to do them and switched. Then showed up late to pick out costumes(had to run to Shriner's on the day i said i would be there). Then to top it all off even before i got my music onto my ipod, i managed to wash my ipod(forgot it was in the pocket of my sweater, which Pearson had wiped snot all over). Needles to say i have got to start getting back on top of things.

2 comments:

Beckie said...

what a busy lady you are!!! And the boys are adorable - love those cuts!!!

Jodi said...

The haircuts look great! It has been busy, hasn't it?