Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's a ............


So life around here has been pretty crazy!!!! But I had my ultrasound last Friday afternoon!!! We were afraid Tyler wasn't going to be able to come because his work has been sooooooo crazy but he was able to!!!!!! I usually have my ultrasounds done at Rosemark. I didn't with Creedance and it was kind of wild. So that is where i wanted to go this time. But there was a different lady at the front desk of my doctor's office and when i told her I wanted to go to Rosemark she said "you mean Mountainview" and set up for there!!!! oh well it went really good. The lady was a little worried because i wasn't 20 weeks yet but she was able to see everything just fine and it all went well. We were a little sad it wasn't our regular lady but at Mountainview i guess they offer a free 3D ultrasound if you get your regular one done there. So in a couple of weeks we will be able to go back and have a 3D ultrasound which is really cool because I have never had one!!!
So anyway....... It's a BOY!!!!!!! Hopefully i will not regret putting this pic up but it was soooo obvious this time that i just had too!!!!
A
After the ultrasound we rounded up all the kids and took them over to my mom's. They all got to sleepover!! Me and Tyler ran away to Jackson for my birthday. It was so nice to have some us time!!! I always miss the kids though and want to get back! This time i came home to some extra onery kids. They had woken my mom up at 5:30!!!!!! Then Pearson only took a half an hour nap which is NOT good. We survived though and had a GREAT weekend.

This is Tyler out by the Tetons! He worked on a visitor center putting windows in a couple of years ago and had to show me all the stuff they did!! He also took me to some way good restraunts! Sorry honey that i wan't able to eat at Bubba's it really was good!!!!
The other big thing we have been up to is, T.j. wanted us to come and talk to his class about his amputation. We have a slide show that Tyler made a couple of years ago and we planned on taking in some of his old feet, and to basically give these kids a condensed version of what happened to T.J. It was a good thing Tyler was able to come with me because every time I watch the slide show i cry and not just a little i sob!!!! These are the picture that always starts it!! I can't help it! I love all my little people but T.j. has always been able to wrap me around his little finger, and touch my heart!!!!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Congrats on the next little Hopkins man! Are you saving your pennies for all those missions? Haha! Glad you guys got to spend some time together away from kids. Too bad they are always kinda cranky when you come home-at least mine are! Anyway, Happy Birthday!!

Beckie said...

Hooray for another little man baby!!! Good for you getting away for a minute- just the two of you-- it will be a while before that will ever happen again!! i'd love to see the slide show sometime- sounds interesting!!!

Kim said...

Haha - I agree with Jodi's mission fund assessment :) Congratulations on your next little guy!

Emily said...

Congratulations Jess!! Wow, 4 boys!! I grew up with 4 brothers-Creedance will be very protected! :) I'd love to see the slide show too! I love that last picture-so adorable. TJ really does have a way at reeling people in-he's got me for sure. I love that little boy-he just finds that soft spot in your heart-you are one lucky Momma to have him!