Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Birthday!!!

Things have been a little crazy around here, and of course nothing can really change for my birthday, so we kind of played it by ear this year!! Work is kind of stacking up for Tyler so he had to go out of town for most of the day!! I was happy that he didn't have to stay overnight so I didn't complain.
Tyler left early before anybody was up! So it was just me and the kids. I got up and got everyone ready for school. And off they went. Me and Pearson cleaned house, and got me ready to go teach dance. We also started my cake! I decided i wanted to try this ice cream cake that my friend Natalie put on her blog. Doesn't it look delicous!! Took awhile to get it made but in the end it was way worth it. Our good friends the Jones's invited me and the kids over for dinner! (They knew Tyler was going to be out of town!) We ate wonderful chicken noodle soup! MMMmmmmm....
Tyler made it back just in time to have cake with us. Then it was off to bed for the kiddos! And off to bed for the mama!!!
Lately i have been wanting homemade snacks galore this is one i got from my sister Rachel and her Husband. They are yummy. Kind of stinks that i take a couple bites of anything and i am done. Oh well everything still tastes good!

1 comment:

Beckie said...

Jodi said your cake was soo good!! Sounds hard!??