Saturday, March 10, 2012

More Pic's of Talmage


So I got my favorite photographer(my hubby) to take some picture's of my baby last night!! Some of them turned out sooo awesome! Talmage was really good, but the other kids not so much! They were being pills and i didn't get some of the shots i wanted with them all looking at him. Cree put her head in front of TJ every single time! We did get them all to lay down for a second but it was still wild!! Feet. We tried to get a good tummy shot but the lights didn't go off half of the shots so this is the best one!!!

3 comments:

Rachel B said...

he is such a little cutie! and he probably behaved a lot better for his shoot than Graham did!

Faye Hayes said...

He is beautiful Jess. Congrats!

Suzanne Earl said...

He is wonderful! He looks a lot like Toph to me. I still can't believe you have 5 kids! Wow! You are great parents though and the Lord sure knows that :) Miss you guys!