Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Most Wonderful Day!!

I can't believe my little girl is old enough to be baptized!!! It was a wonderful time for our family.  Creedance was so excited!! I don't think Talmage really cared but was good through his blessing and i have to say he sooo cute!


It was so nice to have so much of our family here!!! Thanks everyone for coming and spending this special day with us!!!  My Mother-in-law is sooooo awesome, she did the luncheon at her house since i wasn't really up to cleaning my whole house and getting tonz of food ready too! I think that things would have down hill fast if she hadn't been there for us.  Especially since i broke my toe the day before this too.
  It was a wonderful baptism and blessing and i am so lucky to have these wonderful kids in my life!!!

No comments: