Friday, June 15, 2007

Bed Time

I think one of the hardest and sometimes most rewarding things as a mother can be bedtime. Sometimes its so fun to bath, read books, sing songs, and say prayers to tuck your children in. Then other times you have the screaming, yelling, won't stay in their bed nights. We are having one of the bad nights tonight. Creedance has been crying for the last hour (took me that whole time to figure out she wanted a baby doll that we can not find). T.j. has been fussy all night and Creedance keeps waking him up. Topher has been playing nintendo contendley with dad through all of this but it is now time for him to bed to. Well he keeps telling Creedance she is a baby and makes her cry harder! I can't wait until we can afford, or move into a house where they can have their own rooms!!! Probably won't make any difference though since we will still have bad nights. Plus i love were we live, sometimes it is so hard to make decisions.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I hear ya! Bed time is either heaven or hell. ;) And then as soon as all the kids are in bed, you're too exhausted to stay up and do something for yourself, huh! I do believe that's why God made chocolate.

Jess said...

I think your right. I just bought a shirt that say,"Chocolate makes me happy!" I think that almost says it all.