Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Hair Cuts

So around our house it has been time for haircuts for awhile. I was getting sick of my overly thick long hair that was getting really gross on the ends. So last week i went in for a cut and color. I really like the way it turned out!!! I wanted before and after pictures but truthfully i don't really like to have my picture taken so that wasn't really a picture of me that i could find that would work as a before.

For the last couple of months I have been cutting Tyler and the boys hair but after mutiple months it is starting to need a professional to cut it so that we have their basic cuts again. I think they look so cute!!! I am a little sad that they cut so much of T.J.'s long hair off but the girl he got wasn't very good.( i do still think he looks cute,but i'm wondering how they GIve you a gaurantee on a hair cut when you think they cut it to short!!!)



I couldn't put pictures of everyone else and not put one of Pearson and Creedance. Plus Creedance was crying to have her picture takin too!!


Oh yeah Pearson started getting a rash yesterday, when i called the doctor he said to give him benadryl. Amazingly enough the benadryl started to get rid of the rash but Pearsons cough almost went completely away so we are thinking that he might just be allergic to Amoxicillian like Creedance. He has been feeling a ton better today!!!!

3 comments:

Beckie said...

Glad to hear the baby is doing better!!

Tana said...

Isn't it amazing what a little cut and color can do for your whole outlook on life?
I also love it when Matt and McCade have fresh hair cuts. I think they look so handsome. Like all your boys.

Rachel B said...

I feel your pain for cutting man hair. I keep cutting Sean's (it is supposed to be an every-other-time type deal) But I seem to notice more and more that things just start to get "off" when you don't go to a pro.


And I love your hair. Really it is a fabulous look for you. I'm jealous of your length!