Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tyler's Birthday!!

Yesterday Tyler turned 31!!! We had a really good day. He suprised me by taking the day off of work, which is actually a gift for me not him but it was really nice. He decided that it had been way to long since we had been to the temple, so he got his mom to watch the kids and we got in a nice temple session. Afterward we went to lunch and then came back home.


Tyler wanted headlights for his bus this year for his birthday! So my big gift to him was to give him time to put them in. Our life is always so busy that he doesn't get around to doing most of the projects he really wants to do, and the fact that his project list his very, very long and is never cheap!!!!!!!!


The kids enjoyed wrapping up various things and giving them to him. Or they just drew him pictures, it is quite fun to watch them give him things like old books and pages that say, "I love you, Dad!" Tyler likes cake but perfers brownies so i made those instead. I put icing and melt crumbled Twix bars on them for his birthday! The kids think it is funny and kept asking why i wasn't making a cake. I kept telling them that Dad doesn't really like cake for his birthday, and they kept telling me that they had seen him eat cake and it sure seemed like he likes it!!


Me, Creedance, and Pearson headed over to Cree's performance after dinner, giving Tyler more time to work on his bus with his boys. Cree did a very good job performing and looks so cute in her costume, which i forgot to take a picture of! oh well i'll get a picture at the next performance!!!!

1 comment:

Tyler said...

My wife is the coolest. She even let me work on the bus more today. It was a really great birthday!