Thursday, March 25, 2010

The ear infection from ....

We are having the hardest time getting rid of Pearsons ear infection!!! He is now on his third type of antibiotics, for the second time. I had taken him in last week and they decided the second antibiotic had not done any thing. So we started him on another kind that you take for five days and it works for ten. When i took him back in today they said his ear was starting to look better but to stay on the safe side we will be doing another five days of it!!!! I'm starting to get rather sick of giving him medicine constantly. I constantly have to give him ibprofen and tylenol so that he isn't in pain on top of the antibiotics that we are giving him, with my luck if we get rid of the ear infection he will decide to start teething the day after!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so sorry! A sick baby is the worst. Hang in there - hopefully these ones will work.

Tana said...

Tubes!?
I haven't seen you forever. We need to convince Tammy to have a family dinner (Easter?) and then you must come (even if your mom doesn't hah ha) and so I can see you and all your kids! T

Jess said...

Tana it would be soooo awesome to see you and your family too!!! If there is a dinner let me know my mom and tammie are having difficulties right now!!!

Rachel B said...

I guess it is a good thing Pearson is such a cutie!! Hang in there Jess!

Jodi said...

Oh, poor baby! It is so hard on the momma too to have to give medicine all the time. My kids are always really cranky when they are sick. I hope he gets better soon!