Friday, April 30, 2010

Pearson is Crawling!

I have been enjoying Pearson being a baby and there hasn't been much pressure on him to grow up quick. So when he started moving backwards a couple of weeks ago. I felt like screaming no! He soon got very frustrated with only being able to go backwards and would get stuck in the strangest places and someone would have to go save him. So last week i decided he needed to figure out how to go forward! He picked up pretty quickly and now follows me around the house whimpering!!!HaHa thats what i get!


Here he is chasing me into my bedroom
Then here is mad at me since when i walked out of my bedroom i did not pick him up and take him with me!!!
Oh and here is a picture of my last cake i made for T.J.'s Birthday. It isn't starred like the other cakes i have made but it was alot quicker this way. And i have to say for as little of time that i did have it turned out alright. Well i guess in the end as long as the cake tastes o.k. nobody really cares what it looked like before anyway!!!!!

5 comments:

Beckie said...

Ooh porter started crawling on Saturday -- soo fun-- i wanted him to be a baby for a while longer-- but Boys gotta get big!!! He is too cute that baby of yours!!

Sam said...

Pearson is soo cute! so is that cake you made! you'll have to teach me sometime...when i visit i guess. haha

Rachel B said...

HOLY COW. How do you "quickly" make a cake like that? That is insane! Oh and your babies are so cute!!

Kim said...

Way to go Pearson! And I agree with B. How do you "quickly" do something like that? Haha...

Jodi said...

Hooray for mobile independence! Boo-Hoo for mom who can't run away now! Haha! I can't believe he is getting so big! That cake looks awesome by the way!