Friday, April 16, 2010

Topher

This morning i woke up very tired and had a lot to get accomplished. Sent Toph to go take a shower and ten minutes later he comes back holding his lower stomach saying it really hurts. Tyler said he was probably faking so he didn't have to go to school, and then tyler headed to work. I thought maybe if he ate something he would feel better so i got him breakfast. He started moaning really bad and sad the pain had moved to his side. I started to believe he was really in pain. But decided he probably just had to go to the bathroom. That didn't work either he was on the coach moaning and holding his side. He couldn't even stand up with out starting to cry. I proceeded to give him Tylenol and to see what would happen. After a little while when it still didn't let up, I went to my back up plan of calling my mom. She said to watch him for awhile and if it didn't get better to take him in. So i waited and it only seemed to be getting worse. I finally decided i better take him in just in case it was his appendix. Dropped T.J. and Pearson off at my mom's. Oh yeah Topher had to practically crawl to get to the car. By the time we pull into the dr.'s office he says it might not hurt quit as bad anymore but still kind of hurtss. We go in and find out that it was GAS!!! Still amazes me everytime that gas pains could be that bad. He didn't even really cry when he broke his arm. So he has a pretty high pain tolerance. All i have to say is that was some really bad gas!!!!!

1 comment:

Beckie said...

Sometimes a good fart cures alot of stuff!!