Saturday, March 19, 2011

Creedance's Dance's

So I got Tyler to upload the video from Cree's dance competition! Need to have him teach me, but atleast I have it on here!!! Oh and we found my camera!!! Tyler had set it up on top of the fridge when he took the last pictures of cree's birthday. He is the only one tall enough to really see it up there: ) I'm glad to get it back and will try to get picture's from it when i get done figuring out these video clips!

So her Music Box Dancer is my favorite. But they are really cute in my boyfriends back too! I didn't get the beginning of either of the dances since i had to help get them on the floor and then try to find a spot to do it from. Oh and i was holding Pearson too!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Cute dances! Creedance is such a good little dancer!

Beckie said...

OOh i love it! Super cute little girl!