Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sick! and I'm overwhelmed!

So Pearson's ear is infected again. His tube fell out of his right ear when he got bronchitus a little while back. It was quite gross but i won't give details. He seemed ok for a couple of days but all of the sudden he has gotten mean. He hits bites and screams, screams, screams. So during my rather hectic day yesterday. (Broken dishwasher, wet bed, teaching dance, kids having friends over, and a primary meeting). I managed to get him to the doctor and yes it is infected.
Thus begins the medicine. Which gives him diarhea. Which came out of his diaper and he wiped on his brother and several chairs before i caught him! (Sorry was trying not to make the post gross, but i think i am failing). And for one of the other clinchers this morning i forgot about the glass bottle throwing he did yesterday. He threw when of cree's favorite glass dishes. Thought we got it cleaned up. Then he managed to get a hold of a candle. Big mess right before meeting and asked Topher to pick it up. While he is supposedly cleaning T.J. let Pearson in the storage room downstairs. He picks up a jar of salsa and throws it. While i am trying to help Toph and clean up salsa and more glass, i start to notice what i think is blood (hard to tell at this point with all of the salsa).
So i grab Pearson and he is bleeding everywhere. He managed to cut his foot. Oh and he is a bleeder so I'm trying really hard to get it to stop and the Primary Presidency is going to be here any minute. I grab a handful of bandaids and ended up putting on four before it stops bleeding. So this morning after his tub, where he gets the band aids off, i put a diaper on him and he runs and jumps back in the tub with his brother. So i pull him out again, rediaper and get him dressed. While i go to get a band aid he runs to the basement. And we start more blood. I finally get three more band aids on. And he starts screaming and attacking his brother. He is now in his bed, and hopefully sleeping!

Anyway, I was having a bad day until i looked at my sisters blog and she said she liked the present i sent her! Sometimes the smallest things make moms feel so much better!

3 comments:

Beckie said...

OOh I am crying a little bit for you right now! I wish I wasn't at work- I'd come over and help-- really I would!!

I hope it gets better-- you know- only you could deal with this- I'd have gone insane long ago- you are amazing!!!

Jodi said...

Send the mean child(ren) to my house...take a nap! Call if you need anything...I really can give you a break. :)

Natalie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Wow, that is the epitome of a bad day! :( I hope things shape up soon! Ear infections are so hard...so is diarrhea. Kate has had it for like 3 weeks straight, we have no clue what's going on. But it's messy and gross...sigh. Well, hang in there, my dear! ((HUGS!!!))