Thursday, March 3, 2011

Netflix

So i am suppose to be posting more but have fallen behind because of netflix. I haven't watched a whole lot of TV since i have had Toph. I try to catch something here or there, but never really stay to caught up in anything for very long. But i have decided t.v. is addictive. I just can't stop using all my spare time to watch it!!!
I should be blogging about valentines day and cree's birthday. Which were both awesome. I lost my camera though so i have no pictures which lowers the likely hood of blogging about them. Anyway, now everyone knows my excuse!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Haha... Nate and I got the Blockbuster equivalent of Netflix, and I fully agree - it's so addicting! Sorry you lost your camera :(

Jodi said...

I know! Although its Hulu for me...past episodes of Biggest loser is my thing right now.

Faye Hayes said...

Same here. Rhett is the worst. He is still at home on disability recovering from transplant and he is on Netflix at least half the day. He has watched ALL of the Stargate SG1 episodes.