Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Weekend

To Start the weekend Friday was crazy hair day at school! The kids thought it was great getting to get to do their hair up however they wanted!!


After getting the younger kids off to school. I got to do the frantic pack a bag for overnight for the all of the kids. They went to my mom's house for the night while me and Tyler went to Salt Lake for the Blue Comedy Tour Show. It was the first time I have ever left Pearson over night, and I was a little nervous.

When we got down their we went to out to dinner with friends. We went to the Mayan where they do cliff diving and a little show while you eat. Was pretty fun, and Tyler can barely wait until he can take the kids. He think that they will love it! After dinner we headed to the show. Most of it was pretty funny, atleast i understood what two of the three guys were saying. Larry the cable guy sounded very mumbly to me. Tyler loved the whole thing, and laughed a ton!!! The next morning we went to temple square. We went to the south visitor center and checked out the cut away replica of the temple. It was really cool being able to see all of the rooms. After that we went out to eat and then to Kirkhams. Tyler got me a new pair of Chaco Sandals which i loooooove!!!


After that we headed to Ikea!!! Man that store is always fun to go through. We wanted to get a new table, a bed frame, and a new dresser. But in the end even though we found one's that we really liked we decided we didn't really need them right now and will wait since we can get them any time we are down there for T.J.

We also stopped at Smith & Edwards on the way home. And Tyler really enjoyed walking through there and finding more fun stuff for him.

The weekend was great, but i missed my kids.

1 comment:

Beckie said...

OOh so nice to get away- and I love the mayan - it is my favorite-- all time!!! I think Porter would love it- maybe/??